The Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List iPad app was considered one of the best apps of all of 2009. It continues to be updated with new features that make it even better. Now with the introduction of the iPad, it will only continue to improve on itself to provide the best resource for recipes and restaurants available.
The application contains almost 30,000 different professional recipes that have been ok’d by some of the world’s most renowned cooking magazines on the market today (i.e. Gourmet and Bon Appetit). The app also contains a wide variety of cookbooks, restuarants, chefs, and much more. Get some great ideas on how to cool delicious food for yourself as well as your friends and family. You will be surprised the kinds of masterpieces you can create with just a little recipe help.
This app is so successful at helping you become a top chef that your friends will marvel at the meals you are preparing. Cooking has never been as fun as it is with the Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List iPad app!
- You can look through a variety of different collections of recipes that can be associated to any kind of occasion
- You can utilize the search functions to find different recipes by a keyword or phrase, or you can look up the ingredients to a drink. On top of that you can look for recipes according to the items that you currently have in your fridge, or base it entirely off of healthy food items; pretty much whatever you like
- There are thousands of different recipes in the database and you can get ratings and reviews for all of them to know which ones are the best
- You can shop at the online store and get items that you need for certain recipes
- If you find recipes that you really like you can tag them and save them into your favorites folder so you don’t have to search for it again every time
- You can also email recipes to your friends and family if you think they would like them
- You can walk through the recipe in a full cookbook view so that it is easy to read the directions as you cook
- You can also get nutritional info on most all of the recipes so you can find the ones that fit into your diet
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPad app users and is currently free to download.